IPL 2022 auction is picking up a lot of hype already and it is all over the internet. BCCI has confirmed 2 additional teams this season because of which this mega auction is going to be very interesting.
This mega auction is a major boost for franchisees that want to rebuild their squads. The IPL auction is all set to take place on Feb 12 and 13 in Bengaluru. All the 8 IPL teams have locked their retention list.
Bollybet India is the online bookie you need to follow for more updates on this event. Login to the bookie immediately as it is one of the best online betting sites. There is also a bollybet app available for betting on the go.
This app is available to both Android and iOS users. You can download it on any device.
Download the bollybet app here
IPL 2022 Auction Date
- The window for the existing 8 teams for retaining players will be from 1st Nov 2021 to 30th November 2021.
- The 2 new IPL teams will have the window to retain players starting from 1st December 2021 to 25th December 2021.
- Right after this retention window period, BCCI will organize the IPL 2022 auction at the end of December or at the beginning of January 2022.
Do bollybet login to get all these updates related to the event and bet on the odds related to team members’ selection for the IPL teams. Login immediately and get a bollybet bonus of up to INR 50,000.
Claim the bollybet bonus here
IPL 2022 Retention Rules
Below are the rules all the teams should follow while retaining a candidate.
- A team is allowed to keep 3 Indian (Capped/Uncapped) and two foreign players with the total number of retentions not exceeding four.
- It is clearly said that a team cannot keep more than two uncapped players.
- Team management can either retain three Indian players and one Overseas player or two Indian and two overseas players.
- Two new IPL teams can pick any 2 Indian and 1 foreign player from the mega auction pool before the start of the auction 2022.
- New teams can pick only one uncapped player before the auction.
- There is also no right to match (RTM) cards for the IPL 2022 Mega auction.
IPL 2022 Team Captains
The captain of the team plays a crucial role in a team’s success in every tough situation. Skipper has to keep the team intact on and off-field which is the core of their success.
Following are the expected captains for the upcoming tournament as per the IPL 2022 auction:
- Chennai Super Kings – M S Dhoni
- Delhi Capitals – Rishabh Pant
- Kolkata Knight Riders – Will Update Soon
- Mumbai Indians – Rohith Sharma
- Punjab Kings – Will Update Soon
- Rajasthan Royals – Sanju Samson
- Royal Challengers Bangalore – Virat Kohli
- Sunrisers Hyderabad – Kane Williamson
Find IPL 2022 odds here
How to Watch IPL 2022 Auction
IPL mega auction will be LIVE on Star Sports which is available in languages Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Bangla and also HD. IPL fans get the live players’ transfer of the IPL 2022 mega auction even on the star sports websites.
How to Watch IPL 2022 Auction online
Catching up with the trend, the event is going to be available for live streaming on the OTT platform Hotstar in India. Following are the details of OTT platforms for different locations.
- Hotstar – New York
- Star Gold – London
- Bein Sports – Dubai
- Star Sports – New Delhi
- Fox Sports – Sydney
So brace yourselves for the biggest event taking place in 2022: The Mega Auction for IPL 2022. Go India ! Go IPL 2022!